Who are we looking for?
You are a team player and as our team is growing you will also coach and guide your junior peers. We expect you to be working with the latest Microsoft technologies and you are visionary on how to use these to deliver value to our customers. You will advise our customers on the right solution for their situation, calling on your experience and understanding of their business.
What you should feel responsible for?
- Design, template and automate Modern Workplace Solutions
- Deploy Modern Workplace Solutions for our customers
- Expand and optimize the Modern Workplace Solution
- Evangelize Modern Workplace within Gridly, our partners and our customers
What you should be knowledgeable or passionate about?
- Microsoft Endpoint Management (ConfigMgr & Intune)
- Identity Management (Azure AD, AAD Connect, ADFS)
- Microsoft 365, Messaging and Collaboration
- Azure DevOps
- Microsoft Azure (preferred)
- Good writing, planning, estimating and presentation skills in English and Dutch.
- Following the latest (Microsoft) technologies and trends.
- Business strategies, principles and requirements, scope, design and implement desktop upgrade, standardization and rollout projects – acting as the lead solution architect.What do you need?
- Work experience and skills at a Higher Professional Education level (HBO).
- A customer-minded and pro-active attitude.
- Experience with infrastructure as Code is an advantage.
What do we bring to the table?
We like to laugh a lot while we get stuff done so having fun is not prohibited. Since most of our work will be done in the cloud, we can work virtually everywhere. Because we dislike repetitive work we try to automate everything. We like to work efficiently and believe in continuous improvement, therefore we embraced an Agile way of working. We discovered that we like beer. We stimulate and challenge you in keeping your certifications up to date (which shouldn’t be a problem with 3 in house MCT’s). Next to this we offer epic stuff like salary, pension, laptop, phone, a lease car and the possibility to visit international events and of course awesome co-workers.
Are you excited about this opportunity and our company? Send in your application via the button below, or for more information please contact Paul Köllner, +31 (0)88 – 116 1800.